Thursday 25 July 2013

Swatched - OPI The Colour of Minnie



Hi all!

Today is just a swatch post of a polish I picked up recently (by recently, I mean in the last 2-3 months haha.. so slow at getting round to trying polishes!)

The barrow in the Metro Centre is one of my favourite places to shop - they recently acquired some of last years OPI collections - I picked up two polishes both from the Minnie collection 2012 - The Colour of Minnie, and I'm All Ears for only £3.99 each. Definitely money well spent!


I don't own many OPI polishes, but what I can say is both have fantastic formula (and should, for their suggested retail price here!). I'm only showing you the one today so I'll just talk about that one. I used two coats here over a base of Rimmel Stronger. The formula like I said is fantastic - its one of those polishes you just cant fail to get even - its beautifully smooth and has an almost jellylike texture. It dries glossy and has a faint pinky silver shimmer that is more noticeable in the bottle than on the nail.


This is probably close to perfect in shade for me. I do tend to go more for orange leaning reds for my skin tone, but I really love this pinky toned one and surprisingly I think it looks quite good! So did Chester obviously, as he decided to try photobombing me for attention, so I took a proper picture and he was happy :)


What do you think? Do you have this shade? Love it / don't love it? 

Rachael xxx

2 comments:

  1. I wanted this color so bad when I was in Metrocentre last time but they had only one left and the bottle looked a bit leaked :( Maybe better luck next time :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep an eye out for you and pick you one up if I see some more xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...