Tuesday 16 July 2013

Nail Art Challengez - Comic-Con Nail Art Week Day 2 - Inspired by a TV show

Day 2 already! Exciting times!


Today is Inspired by a TV Show. I found out that my first choice was already someone elses choice too - but thats okay, cause its an awesome one! My absolute favourite TV show!





My mani isnt great, but the idea is Dean and Sam's demon ward tattoo on my thumb and the markings from the demon tablet (Season 8) are on my accent.



 Had really shakey hands today so I'm not 100% happy with the accent but its the best its going to get! Now for the random Supernatural GIF spam!



I absolutely loved this season, especially Dean and Benny's friendship. Love Benny soooooo much! Loved these moments so much, I won't say anything else in case you haven't seen it yet!



But of course, I havent gotten to Season 8 without loving everything else - always get choked up at their brotherly 'caring' moments!

Don't forget to check out everyone else's manis for this! 

Here's who I'm pretty sure is participating!


Rachael xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love these!! Great minds think alike hehe ;)
    I love the idea of doing the demon tablet, you did an awesome job with it!
    (P.s. OMG that Benny GIF. The feeeeeeels!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Love this mani! major fangirling going on for me right now, I'm currently rewatching all the seasons to fill the gap before season 9 eek

    also sorry for creepin on your blog, well, actually not really :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...