Monday 15 July 2013

Nail Art Challengez - Comic-Con Geek Week Day 1 - Inspired by books or video games

Eeeee, so excited for this short mini challenge - 5 days of pure unadulterated geekery!


This is kindly hosted by Kelly at Peace Love Lacquer - thank you so much Kelly! 

So first day is inspired by a book, but was later decided this could be a video game too :) so I went for the latter. I read SO many books I really struggled with an idea for my nails but there are so many possibilities for games - hope I wasn't too obvious with this choice!


Yay! Sonic! This brings back soo many good memories from my childhood :) I spent many an hour on this game and I was still shockingly bad at it! Never mind! The above photo was when I first did them - camera battery was dead, so its a rubbish phone pic. The below are after a full days wear so I'm sorry theyre a bit scrappy!


The rings and the special ability tellys you had to jump on!



Aaand with Sonic! 


What was/is your favourite video game? I love Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Pokémon now, but loved Super Mario, Sonic and Spyro as a kid!

Don't forget to check out everyone else's manis for this! I know that Galactic Lacquer and Dipped in Lacquer have theirs up! :)

Here's who I'm pretty sure is participating!


Rachael xxx

4 comments:

  1. Pokemon and Spyro are my favourites! This is super awesome, great job!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!!! This sonic is so cool. I looove pokémon, I also like the sims a lot (way too much, and it's really time consuming) and mario of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This manicure is amazing, your artwork is incredible! I'm a late sign up for the challenge, hope you get a chance to take a peek at my posts. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice detail, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...