Wednesday 17 July 2013

Nail Art Challengez - Comic-Con Geek Week Day 3 - Inspired by a Movie



Today is Inspired by a Movie! Sooo many options for this, but I have certain ideas for Day 4 and 5, so I went for something different today!


STAAAAAAAAARGAAAAAAATE! The film that officially initiated me into geekdom. I have loved all things futuristic and fantasy since I saw this!




Can you work out what each nail is? Most of them turned out how I planned, so hopefully you will get them all!

Don't forget to check out everyone else's manis for this! 

Here's who I'm pretty sure is participating!


Rachael xxx

6 comments:

  1. Pyramid, The Gate itself, without active wormhole, the symbol for earth in the dialling system, the eye of horus and SPAAAAAAACE :D

    And now I have to go and re-watch all 10 seasons, lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Ha'tak, the Gate, The Earth Chevron and the Eye of Horus :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you got them! :) my OH didnt but hes rubbish haha!

      Delete
  3. I loved stargate when I was younger, I was watching it with my father! I should re-watch it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouuuuuuuld its so good :) Atlantis is my fave series but I love the film too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...