Wednesday 24 July 2013

Pokémon Nail Art Challenge Round 2 - Day 1 Normal Nails

Can't believe this has come around already, and yes, I'm late!



Today is Day 1 - Normal Nails. I had a look through the list and immediately spotted the pokémon I wanted to do.

The first time I played a Gen 2 game, I started late at night. So the pokémon I came across were totally different to what most people picked up. I picked this little beauty up at Level 2, and played with him all through the game until completion - love him!

Hoot Hoot! <3
 

So here are my nails! Quite proud of these, though I think a diff background colour for the accent would have worked better. I also took these outside and the reflection on them is terrible! I am sorry!!





Don't forget to check out everyone else's normal type manis!




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...