Monday 29 July 2013

Nail Art Challengez - Black and White Day 1 - Geometric

Hi all!

I love doing challenges - they really push me to try something new and different. So I've joined another one - the Black and White challenge hosted by Beauty Shoes Nails and Fun. So first of all, thanks go to her for hosting this fab challenge! X


So day 1 is Geometrics. Not going to lie, I had to google what that was to make sure I wasn't completely mistaken! Good thing is, I was heading in the right direction after all :) 

The pattern I chose is one I've seen over at Lucy's Stash - its called Jonqal. I was going to do full hand, but it took so long with my shakey hands to do one nail that I was really glad I started on the accent, and thats where I'm finishing! Hope you like it!





Don't forget to check out everyone elses manis!


Rachael xxx


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...