Saturday 13 July 2013

ER31DC - Day 9 - Rainbow

Haha bet you didnt think youd see one of  these again any time soon! 

I am soooo behind - but planning to get caught up soon :)

So here is something simple for my rainbow nails - inspired by their catchphrase 'taste the rainbow'.

Skittles! 



Polishes used are: 
Barry M - Block Orange
Barry M Gelly - Key Lime
Ciaté - Big Yellow Taxi
Sinful Colors - Gogo Girl
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White



Loving the red and orange which are jelly like in texture. Beautiful!

Whatve you got on your nails atm??

Rachael xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a cool look! They really look just like Skittles :) My nails are nakkey at the moment...prepping for some nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are adorable!! :) And so yummy-looking hehe. Kinda make my think of M&Ms too. My nails are naked :( Can't decide what to do with them atm, I don't dare to paint them for my driving test on Tuesday! Because my mum kept saying the tester will think I'm not serious about driving :/ And you doing this reminds me that I have also forgotten about my 31DC LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you will do brilliant :) you must be so nervous - almost 10 years since I took mine now.. scary thought!

      and please please do the 31DC again I loved checking out your nail art :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...