Sunday 20 October 2013

Very late Pink Wednesdays Post for Breast Cancer Awareness

Hey all!

Dufus here forgot to press schedule on this post, so I've sat all week thinking it mustve been pants because I've had no views. As in NO views. Then I saw the big draft word next to it - duh! Hahaha! It's been a long week!


So these are dual purpose nails. They are using my favourite dusky pink 'Mrs Potts' by Taras Talons as the base, with decorated semi circles of pearls and a light topping of Barry M - Rose Glitter. I really love this base colour and it is surprisingly girly for me. I am getting into these pink wednesdays! I may have to make them a regular feature haha! I am also entering them into Taras current competition, so wish me luck! :)


Please let me know what you think - do you like / hate / would you change something? 

Don't forget to check out the other pink wednesdays we've done!

Rachael xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...