Tuesday 22 October 2013

Halloween Challenge - Day 2 Pumpkins and Jack O Lanterns

Hey all!

Day 2 today - Pumpkins and Jack O Lanterns!


I love Halloween, especially pumpkin carving! I am disappointed that this year I am missing Halloween due to being on holiday - so I decided to show my pumpkin carving on my nails!

I have done all of these pumpkin designs in the past, so I thought why not put them on my nails this year? :)



I used an orange Essie as the base and sponged some Nails Inc - Notting Hill Carnival over the top before freehanding the black designs with Sinful Colors Black to Black.




What do you think? Don't forget, if you would like to join in, please do! Post links to your pictures on our facebooks / instagrams / in our post comments, wherever you need to - we'd love to see your nails! 

Rachael xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...