Thursday 24 October 2013

Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Day 3 Things That Go Bump in the Night

Hey all!

Day 3 - Things that go BUMP in the night!


When Becca and I worked on these themes, we wanted them to be as open as possible - so I'm pleased with today's theme as I went for what scares me most - the thought of things coming back to life! I hate zombies, I can't watch The Walking Dead or any other program / film with zombies in.. and yet I love all other things supernatural. Zombies are obviously just too close to reality for me!


My first Nerd Lacquer's arrived this morning, and the Quantum Bluniverse was just begging to be used! In my excitement I forgot to photo it on its own, so its another excuse to wear it again!



I then freehanded my design over the top, then outlined it all with glow in the dark top coat, but my camera (both my DSLR and my iPhone) refuse to pick it up. I see it though, I will just need to appreciate this element on my own! I think QB was a bit dark, so if you can't see, I have a black cat on my little finger, a tree on my ring finger, gravestones on the middle and a zombie hand coming out of the earth on my index.

Don't forget to check everyone else's out and let me know what you think of mine!

Rachael xxx


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! You really did a good job. My mind is just blank about what I am going to do with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! I can't wait to do mine tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these :) I'm planning on doing mine now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...