Thursday 10 October 2013

Nail Art with Revlon's French Mix 'Sneak Peek'

Hey all!

Today I have some nail art to show you using one of Revlon's French Mix dual ended polishes in 'Sneak Peek'.

I actually picked this little beauty up in TJ Hughes a while back for £2.99 as its last years line, but after getting some of the Moon Candy range, I wanted to try these.

I've only just read reviews of this line while searching for the name of the polishes. I was surprised to see that so many people haven't rated them at all, but I really love the combination of light blue and a sort of difficult to describe golden caramelly brown colour. 

Here is my nail art - I am determined to master stamping, so I tried out my NC01 plate again and used the small dandelion image to stamp onto two of my nails. Its really quite subtle, but the image transferred well and both polishes dried nice and quickly.


Sneak, the pale blue needed 3 coats to be completely opaque. I wasnt surprised as pastel cremes are notorious for needing so many layers, but they dried quickly and levelled nicely so I couldn't complain too much.


I was worried after waiting for those layers to dry that Peek (the shimmery golden coppery caramelly brown) wouldnt stamp, but luckily it did and next time I will be double checking by stamping first!

What do you think? I know these are supposed to be for french manicures which I am sure I will try at some point, but I quite like the subtle stamping design. Please let me know what you think!

Rachael xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, so cute!! <3 love this design (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such an adorable combination of colors and i really like the design you came up with. Thubms up. :)
    Btw i just found your blog and think i'm gonna stay for a while.
    xo,
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...