Wednesday 9 October 2013

Pink Wednesdays for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hey all, I have a new little wednesday installment for the next month - Pink Wednesdays for Breast Cancer Awareness month.

I know there are already a lot of reasons for wearing pink on wednesdays, so I thought why not mix the two together.

So here is my first pink mani of the month - a stamped mani using one of my new MoYou London plates - the Princess plate 14.


I am loving so many of the MoYou London plates - I still have about 10-15 (and soon to be more with the new Mother Nature release) on my wishlist. I picked up 3 in my first purchase - this was one of them. I love the flower design, as well as the swirly dots and hearts, the jigsaw puzzle pieces and the interlocking hearts and the gingerbread men. I will definitely get plenty of use from this plate!



I used the swirly hearts design for this one - I was worried it wouldnt pick up as if you run your finger over it the design is so shallow and delicate that you can barely feel the engraving. But it picked up beautifully and looked lovely over the paler pink. The two polishes I used were both Essie - We're In It Together for the base and Big Spender for stamping with.


What do you think? 

Rachael xxx


3 comments:

  1. I love this mani.and I love Moyou plates! I recently reviewed 2 plates and the quality is fantastic.:)
    great post xxx
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping :) that's a fab plate, I really love the flower design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Dawny the quality is amazing! Sam, I bought it for the flower design, but I still havent gotten round to trying it!! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...