Monday 7 October 2013

Swatched - Butter London Tee Total

Hey all!

Firstly, I'm so sorry for being quiet the last week or so. Work is so hectic and last weekend I had no time to prepare anything.. so unfortunately I only managed a couple of posts. I have been trying this weekend to get a little bit more ahead so there are a few more posts coming this week!

Here is one polish I've saved for awhile - I am SO glad I picked it up as I am loving neutral shades at the moment and this is definitely on my keeps list. Butter London Tee Total. Like its brand name, it applied like butter. The first coat is deceivingly patchy despite being easy to apply but the second coat just glides on leaving the beautiful glossy cappuccino coloured creme finish you can see. I am in love. 


This is 2 coats, base of matte Nail Envy and a top coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. It dried really quickly and levelled beautifully. Like I already said, it needs the second coat as the first is patchy. Other than that, I can't fault it.. really love it and can see it being a staple in my winter polish collection!


I picked this up from TK Maxx when they had an influx of Butter London polishes for £5.99, so keep your eye out for some!

What do you think? Do you have it / want it / like / dislike it? 

Rachael xxx

5 comments:

  1. All they had at our TKMaxx were loads of glitters. I'd have picked this one up for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a mix, I picked up a few glitters but I managed 3 creme shades too. If I see any more I will let you know! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely, very autumn appropriate. Looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...