Saturday 16 March 2013

Pokémon Nail Art Challenge - Week 9 Poison - Vileplume

Yaay we're upto week 9 - where has the time gone?

This week is Poison - there's not a massive choice of Poison pokémon, but as I was stuck between two for Grass, Poison was the perfect week to do Vileplume <3 . I love Vileplume, its one of my favourite pokémon from the original 151. I think its really cute :) it never has amazing story lines in the animé - infact i HATE the Jessibel episode where James returns home. If she was a real person, I might actually lamp her. Can't believe she has a Vileplume! And the way she says it... ACK!

Anyway onto the mani. The polishes I used are:

Base - Catrice - The Monkey Gets Funky
Vileplume - Loréal Color Riche - 607 Rue Montmartre, Essie - Forever Yummy, Essie - Case Study, Ciaté - Big Yellow Taxi, Zoya - Raven for outline.
Vileplume's stun spore (across the other nails) - Ciaté - Ladylike Luxe

Quite pleased with it :) even managed to get outside to take some pictures. Please don't forget to check out everyone else's Poison nails and feel free to let me know what you think about mine! x





1 comment:

  1. Your vileplume is soooo cute!!! I am so late in this challenge now... I'll have to be more serious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...