Saturday 23 March 2013

ER31DC - Day 4 - Green Nails

Hi all :)

Feels like the longest week of my life.. no time for blogging really, so I'm glad to have today to do a little catch up :)

St Paddy's Day is over, and I was lacking in inspiration (as I often am!) for anything different to do with my nails. I often peruse The Nailasaurus, as I love her stamping and 'glequin' manis, and I happened to come across some gold glitter I had from frankening. Turns out it has a reflective curl, so no good for polish but thought I could use it in some nail art :)

The base colour I used is 'I'm not a Greenager' by Catrice. I was a bit nervous about the giant black circle stating ' Use Base Coat' so I have 3 coats of base on, 2 coats of Catrice, and 1 coat of Seche Vite.

Personally, I think adding glitter is much harder than I have read about - all of mine kept turning last minute, etc and so I definitely think I need more practice! :)



Absolutely in love with this colour! The glitter was so difficult to place though - more practice needed definitely :)




What do you think? Also, don't forget to check out the other Green nails :) x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I just love the glitters! I never use glitters like that because I'm lazy and it must take ages to place them properly... ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...