Friday 11 January 2013

Happy Friday Nails!

So it's Friday!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

It has been a SERIOUSLY long week - my first back at work for the Spring term. So I thought I would use one of my new KBShimmer polishes - Wrapper's Delight, to celebrate the end of this week on my nails :)

As you will have noticed, I'm enjoying the almost 'glitter gradient' style nails at the moment. 'Less is more' and all that :) I can also get away with them at work, although I do pretty much wear whatever I please at work, except for neon colours.

Here is my final mani - 1 coat of my go-to cheapy black polish (must get a new black polish!) and then 1 coat of KBShimmer's Wrapper's Delight on the tips and a coat of Rimmel Pro Wear top coat.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...