Monday 1 April 2013

Pokémon Nail Art Challenge - Week 11 Psychic - Alakazam

Best. Pokémon. Ever. For your game team anyway :D knock pretty much anything out in a flash!

I generally only end up with Kadabra as i have to trade and I don't know a lot of people i can trade with.. But either way, it would always be one of my first choices :)


"Shade" (indirect artificial light)





Direct artificial light - love how shiny the base colour is <3



Polishes used:
Nails Inc - Wardour Mews for base
Mix of Sinful Colours - Lets Meet and Essie - Very Structured (Alakazam face and hands)
Mix of Essie - Very Structured and Rimmel - Torrid (Alakazam body)
Sally Hansen - Presto Pewter for spoons
Zoya - Raven and Purity for outlines, eyes etc


Don't forget to check out everyone else's Psychic pokémon this week! :) 



1 comment:

  1. Call 1-855-637-4055 to acquire a experienced tarot reading. I'd really like take your current time for you to inform you all about MY OWN newest no cost clairvoyant reading page. I has become previously functioning seriously tough, thanks for permitting me to share the actual along

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...