Sunday 28 April 2013

Different Shades of Blue - Autism Awareness - Ribbons

Hi all,

Been so so busy this last week, really trying to get back into regular posting!

I really want to finish this challenge - I may not make it within April, but they will appear eventually :)

Here are my awareness ribbons. I was really quite pleased with the finished result.



The polishes I used are:

Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Essie - Bikini So Teeny
Utopia's Polish - Ice Princess
OPI - Absolutely Alice

What do you think? x

Everyone else's are already waaaaaaaaay finished, but you can check them out here:

Carmina from Cubbiful
Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
Kelly from Peace Love Lacquer
Laura from Little Laura Loves
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...