Sunday 3 February 2013

Flip / Flop February Challenge - Day 3 - Water Marble / Dry Marble

So here we are at Day 3. I've never tried Water Marbling or Dry Marbling, so either would be a challenge. I've decided to try Water Marbling. I've seen it on loads of peoples blogs and I always think it looks beautiful, so here is my first attempt!

Tried loads of colours - finally found 2 that work - Barielle - Erika's Pencil Skirt and Greenwich Village.










Don't forget to check out all the other lovely blogger's efforts :)


4 comments:

  1. I love the colours on this <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really pretty, I love it! I like that you have swirly lines instead of the normal flower-type pattern that most people do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous! I agree with Sam, I love the different design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! I won't lie.. i did aim for flowers but only managed the swirls.. it looks much easier in the video tutorials than it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...