Sunday 10 February 2013

Flip / Flop February Challenge - Day 10 - Fish Tail Braid / Half Moons

Today I tried my first Fish Tail Braid nails.

I used three Nicole by OPI shades - Loyalty to Royal-ty, Jade in the Shade and Fell From the Tree.


This took me AGES. It looks so simple, but when you factor in drying time... eurgh. Really pleased with the results though :) I saw one on Jill's page and I think I should've done wider lines like hers, then maybe it wouldn't have taken so long!








Check out what everyone else did today!


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Gorgeous colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love all 3 colours i've used them a fair bit already :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I nominated you for a Leibster award.

    Go here for details http://gypsyvtalks.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-got-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...