Saturday 17 November 2012

Different Dimension - My Bear

My Different Dimension order came today! I ordered 3 of Missi's beautiful polishes - Doppelganger, Honesty Feels A Lot Like Mean and My Bear.

I've got My Bear to show you now. A gorgeous chocolate brown shimmer mixed with a fine medium pink glitter.

My Bear is the first indie polish to catch my eye that isn't jam packed with all shapes and sizes of glitter. I wanted something simple, elegant but still glittery that I could wear for work. My Bear fits all the above, and its near enough neutral so I can wear with most of my clothes. I am so pleased with it, I really can't find the words!

Application was brilliant. Small round brush, nice consistency of the polish meant that i only needed two coats for full coverage. Pictures show two coats and 1 layer of top coat.

Hope you love it as much as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...