Friday 30 November 2012

China Glaze & Water Decals!

I finally got myself some China Glaze! Theyre just the go to polish for so many people but i never come across them here. The colours I picked up were part of the Xmas Collection - I got the Meet me under the Mistletoe collection which includes Glittering Garland, Ring in the Red and Velvet Bow.

I am a massive fan of both reds and greens but i have never found any that I really fell in love with until I saw these.

So the first I have tried is Glittering Garland. It is a gorgeous shimmery, glittery green. It is lovely and smooth with easy application - i have two coats in all these photos. I must apologise for my terribly shaped nails however but i cant bring myself to cut them right down to straighten them out just yet!

I also got some nail mail around the same time from a new company I found called Sparkly Nails. They have some beautiful water decals and I just had to buy some. I ended up getting 3 packs, the ones I have photographed today are called 'Arabian Swirl'. I also got some Xmas themed ones and some snowflakes which I will be testing soon :) they were only £1.55, which i thought was really good value. They came in a cute little packet which you can see below.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo hello!! Check out the decals LOVE LOVE LOVE them and totally adore forest green coloured nail polish, super lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...