Sunday 9 December 2012

Pound World Haul!

So i had another pop into poundworld to look at the makeup. They often have brands such as Revlon, Sally Hansen, Maybelline etc so its always worth a look to see if there are any nice colours.

Today I spotted some Sinful Colours - i often see them mentioned on peoples blogs used as underwear for other polishes more suited for layering. I've never seen them here before, so for £1 a bottle I picked up a few!

The colours I picked up were - 841 Daddy's Girl, a dark micro glitter purple, 833 - Show me the Way, a bright almost lime green with micro glitter, 836 - Serena and Chloe, a burnt orange with micro glitter and 948 - Last Chance, a dark green creme.

I have quickly tested Last Chance and Serena and Chloe and both are gorgeous so I will swatch properly and share soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...