Don't worry - this isn't a long post! Just a few things that I am proud of this year.
1. I plucked up the courage to start nail blogging. It's harder than you think - especially with so many other beautiful nail bloggers out there! Here is a photo from my very first post. Cringe!
2. I got accepted to review items for companies - big thank you to all those who asked me to review for them!
3. I finally 'got' stamping!
4. I improved my photos - my hand poses, my lighting, pretty much all of my photography improved!
5. The best one - I made some fantastic new nail friends, and joined some fantastic nail communities. Thanks everyone!
What did you do in 2013?