Thursday 12 September 2013

Swatched - Cadillacquer We'll Meet Again

Hellooooo :)

Another swatch post for you today - trying to use up some of my untrieds. I picked up this beauty as part of a trio from The Nail Arcade pop up shop. 


This was the polish I picked up just because it was part of the set, not because I really wanted it. So of course I was over the moon when I popped it onto my nails and saw how beautiful it was!


This is 2 coats of We'll Meet Again with my usual  Nail Envy basecoat and SV topcoat combo. Its a beautiful soft raspberry pink with a sprinkling of small red circle glitters and holo microglitter. It applies really sheer in the first coat but goes opaque with the second. It levels beautifully and is just stunning. I've worn this all week for work and I just feel very feminine but not overly girly! Love it!

What do you think? Do you own any Cadillacquers? Want any? Which is your favourite? 

Rachael xxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...