Monday 2 June 2014

A-Z Weekly Challenge - B is for Revlon Parfumeries 'Bordeaux'

Good morning all!

Today I just have some plain swatches of Bordeaux for you. This is from Revlons new line of Parfumerie polishes, which are all scented! This one has a beautifully rich grapey smell which is just perfect for a polish named after a wine!

The colour itself is nothing incredibly unique, but I do like it all the same. I don't have any dupes, and even if I did, I would keep this for its lovely smell, which stuck around for the whole two days that I wore it. I did look rather strange smelling my own fingers mind you!



Revlon Parfumerie polishes retail at £6.49 and there are currently 20 different fragranced colours available. You can currently get them from Boots and they have a save £2 offer, so they are only £4.49 each. Go check them out!

Go check out everyone else's B manis at the hub page!

What do you think of the Revlon Parfumerie range? Do they appeal to you? Have you got any? Want any?

Rach xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of this one, been eying it up for a while. Looks fab on you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...