Friday 24 January 2014

Twin Post - Bead and Reel design with The Bubbly Brunette

Hey all!

January has turned out to be one hell of a month! (Not in a good way) so I'm glad I at least got some of my untried fridays scheduled ahead of time!

I actually have a second post for you today - a twin post (a new thing to me) with Christina from The Bubbly Brunette.

I had no ideas for this one at all so we decided Christina would design this months and I will do our next one.

Check out her lush nails here. I love them, the lilac base really suits her and the design is really cute.

Now I had several problems with this - 1. I do not own a single lilac polish. So I chose the lightest polish I could find - Deborah Lippmann Modern Love as the base. Then I chose the same colour families for the design as we didn't have any of the same polishes.

I also realised how easy it is to get out of practice with freehand - my hands were all over the shop! But I made it, with a small change to my pinky as I gave up on attempt 4 of not smudging it.




What do you think? 

Rachael xxx






2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, interesting theme. Can't say I'm familiar with it, but I like the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors you choose! I really like those Gelly polish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...