Tuesday 25 February 2014

For the love of... dots! #4 - Taras Talons

Good morning all!

Another dot filled mani today, this time from the lovely Tara from Tara's Talons. This is called Princess of Darkness. I can't remember how or when I came to get this polish as I have quite a Tara collection now, but I am sure it didn't take much thinking to press the confirm button on my order when I saw the circles in this.



I have this swatched over two polishes. I actually didn't realise until I took photos, but I sleep painted my base colour and I have an OPI shade on my pinky, and Sally Hansen - Dorien Grey on my other nails. I love the mix in here of different shapes. Pink (especially neon) and black is just an unreal combo, never gets old. The silver circles just complement that really nicely.


You can find Tara here:


What do you think?

Rachael xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Such a gorgeous polish and great swatches :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I’ve just discovered this blog and I love your nail art creations!
    They look beautiful  Especially this one!!
    I’m looking forward to read your next post,

    ~Xx~ Julia
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...