Wednesday 19 February 2014

For the love of... dots! #1 - Indy's Indies

Hey all!

I have been fairly quiet so far this year - its busy busy as always and blogging has had to take a backseat sort of, to all the new things cropping up!

I do love blogging however, and I want to stay in love with it - hence I will be keeping up my posting of between 1 and 3 posts a week, depending on how busy I get. It's nice to know that even a few people read my blog or check out my pictures - I'm not bothered about having loads of followers etc, I am happy with what I have - so if you're reading this, thank you!

Anyway, I thought I would share my latest loves with you - dots. Dots and indies. So I have a series of posts for you over the next week or so to showcase some of my absolute favourite indie dots from the very talented UK indie scene. 

So here are the first two - I grouped these together because they are from the same brand - Indy's Indies. You can find II at the following places:


The first I have for you is Balloon House, inspired by the film UP! I love the film, and I love the polish - it is jam packed with a rainbow of small matte dots all in one size, in a clear base. It is unique in my collection and was actually an impulse buy - when I was waiting for it to arrive I was almost regretting buying it, but now I have it I am just totally in love with it. The smaller circles are fairly easy to get out of the bottle with them being small aswell which is great.





The second I have for you is Baubles. This was a Xmas polish, but Danielle made me one up on request (how lovely is she?!) again, this is a rainbow of colours but in a variety of sizes and all metallic. I wore this just for an afternoon out shopping in Durham and I got so many compliments, and I also spent a fair amount of time wiggling my nails about and staring at them shining in the light. Gorgeous! 






Indy's Indies may be shutting down for awhile, so if you want anything - make sure you get in there quick! 

What do you think of these two polishes? Do you have a favourite? Are there any other II polishes that you love?

Rachael xxx

4 comments:

  1. Those matte circles are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these manicures! I have Balloon House and it's so fab and unique. I need to use it more! Both of your manis look sooo shiny and smooth - what topcoat do you use? :-) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its Seche Vite! It might be the black base though which i swear by, which is the Kate Spade for Nails Inc - New York Noir xx

      Delete
  3. I have the Balloon House, it's so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...