Tuesday 11 June 2013

Swatched - Orly Bailamos

Hi all, today I have a swatch for you from my very first Orly haul. 

I spotted a few come up for sale in one of my blog swap and sale groups. Orly only comes into shops in the tiny bottles over here (5ml) and they're extortionate at £5 each. No way am I paying that. Ever!


So this is Orly - Bailamos. Picked up for a very respectable £4. For a 15ml bottle. I cant quite decide how to describe this.. or decide if its me or not. Formula was great, 2 coats and 1 of SV here. 

What do you think? x


3 comments:

  1. Lovely color with a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh pretty colour :) The blue, it looks blue to me, reminds me of a swimming pool haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks both of you! I ended up giving it away to Becca at Kittys Painted Claws - she's a big orly fan and a teal fan :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...