Friday 1 February 2013

Flip / Flop February Challenge - Day 1 - Gradient / Skittle

So I've signed up for JillTastic Nail Design's 28 Day Flip / Flop February Nail Art Challenge. This is the first challenge I have ever done, so I hope you like my offerings - I can't guarantee miracles, but I will do my best!

Before I begin, I just want to say thank you to Jill for organising this - really excited to be a part of it and to try out some new techniques and hopefully improve on my existing ones!


So today's nails - I've chosen gradient as I havent really done one before. I had a hard time picking what colours to do as a lot of my colours are shimmery cremes and they just disappeared into my sponge and left my nail almost blank. So I started with 2 coats of China Glaze - Pop the Question then sponged Ciate - Headliner and a cheap white polish over the top.

It doesnt look great, but I think I could use it for a later nail art :) good as a base but not finished product I dont think!




And don't forget to check out all the other lovely Day 1 efforts! I am sure they will be much better than mine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...