Saturday 2 February 2013

DatYorkLoves - Valentines Nail Art Challenge - Day 1 - Red or Pink

I know I'm already in a challenge, but I REEEEEEEALLY want to try this one too! It's only two weeks and I might not get them all in on the correct days but they'll be in the right order and they'll be done by the 14th :)

First of all, I want to thank Dahlia at DatYorkLoves for hosting the nail art competition. I'm sure my nails would not be as colourful without her inspiration!So I went for pink.. Pink and Red are both the thinnest colour collections I have - I really do not have  very many colours at all - the ones I do have are only ever visited for Nail Art and I rarely love them enough to keep them on for long. Let's see how these ones go :)


I used Sally Hansen - Lavender Cloud and OPI Pedal Faster Suzi.
Don't forget to check out everyone else's beautiful efforts!













4 comments:

  1. So pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I totally wish I could do this challenge but there is almost no way I could keep up with a daily. Good luck, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both :) Sharra, its only 10 days of the 14. I'm tending to prep two at a time - luckily my other challenge I have two weeks of already pre-prepped and scheduled, so I only have this challenge and of course my pokemon nails to worry about :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and elegant.....:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...