Saturday 16 November 2013

Pokémon NAC - Week 14 Dragon

Hey all!

Pokémon nails again - I will complete this challenge!

Its dragon week today, and especially in game you've gotta love dragons. Up until recently, they were pretty much the shizz, but now they've introduced Fairy types (aka Annoying. As. ****.) Dragons aren't quite as strong as they used to be. No worries, theres still some amazing Dragon pokémon - just a shame most of them are Gen 3 or later!


So I went for Kingdra. It's the only new addition to the Dragon category this generation and it's a bit of a poor looking dragon - it's defo still pretty cool as a water type though. I've never used it in game, or seen much of it in the animé which is a shame! There is one episode though which proper makes me laugh - Kingdra vs Totodile haha! Totodile ends up chomping him on the nose and when I saw this GIF I just had to include it!


I tried for Nimbus nails again, but my choice of polishes didn't pan out quite as well this time.. but no matter. I'm pleased with my freehand.






What do you think?

Rachael xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...