Monday 11 November 2013

Can't beat a bit of blue when you're blue!

Just a cheeky little easy, cheer you up mani today!

Here's my new favourite blue - Essie Butler Please, with a coat of Sinful Colors Hottie.





I haven't had much time for painting nails recently, what with being on holiday and then having the mother of crap weeks back at work.. so I've really tried to catch up with myself and get back to posting. I love painting my nails, I love sharing them, I love finding out what you think. I really don't want my main hobby to be pushed aside because I am always so busy at work. I need some me time, I just need to find room for it!

What do you think? Would you wear it? Do you own either colour?

Rachael xxx


3 comments:

  1. This is a really nice combo, I love that sinful colours blue glitter, and I'm not usually a fan of blue! Lovely x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what a lovely blue glitter! I don't have many blue glitters at all, may have to visit boots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...