Tuesday 12 November 2013

Pokémon NAC - Week 11 Rock

Hello everyone!

I've got another installment of the Pokémon Nail Art Challenge for you today! If I was on time, then the challenge actually ends next week.. so I am playing major catch up! Here's the first one - Corsola! 


I know Corsola has been done before but there is a distinct lack of rock pokémon.. Rhyhorn and Rhydon are just not doing it for me! Plus Corsola has a good storyline as becoming Misty's pokémon in the animé.


I started with a single coat of Essie - Butler Please, and then coated with a splash of Sinful Colors - Hottie as my base.






I then freehanded my Corsola from memory - what do you think?

Don't forget to check out everyone else's Rock week nails!

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!! I would never be able to draw pokémon from memory, you really did a great job! This pokémon is so cute :^^:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super cute! Looks just like Corsola :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...